Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ethel website



Here is one of my newest portfolio pieces. This is the first website I've created and I think it turned out pretty well. There is a new alternative radio station on XM Satellite Radio called Ethel. The station plays lots of good music and there are few interruptions, which is great! This station has turned me on to many cool new bands that I enjoy. They were my main source of inspiration for this website, and I had a great time creating it! I was hoping to be able to show this website to the station, but the day after I finished the project XM Radio and Sirius radio merged. Which means Ethel has turned into Alt Nation (music is the same, just different name). Bummer on having them try to buy the site. Never the less the project is still a success in my eyes. I cannot take credit for the photos used in the design, I did enhance them a bit. The logo, the background, and the layout was all me. So if you happen to need some help designing a website or anything for that matter, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

No comments: